EZ Audio Editor
- Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter, LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter).
- Convert an audio file from one format to another.
- Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data.
- Edit the tags for mp3, mp2, wma file (Artist, Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, Genre).
- Windows Vista Compatible.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me or 98SE
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium III process or equivalent with 256MB of RAM
- The User Guide contains additional information and explains the software in greater detail.